When beginning the process of a home remodel or build, there’s something to be said for the importance of choosing the right vinyl siding colors. It will greatly impact how you feel about your home and its value.
Named after America’s most beloved artist, the Norman Rockwell collection has bold colors with a classic brush matte finish, resulting in a contemporary, yet enduring look that will set your home apart from the rest. Beazer Homes, building homes across the United States for more than 25 years, does a beautiful job incorporating rich, bold colors and neutrals into their design. Featured here, Beazer uses Ocean and Suede (respectively) from our Norman Rockwell collection.
Here Are a Few Tips When Deciding on a Vinyl Siding Color:
- Build an exterior palette around the elements of the house that won’t change, such as roofing materials and stone or brick components. You can pick contrasting but complementary colors to highlight architectural elements and add dimension.
- Choose hues that are compatible with your neighborhood, architectural style and natural setting to blend your house visually with its surroundings.
- Keep in mind, exterior colors shift depending on how the light hits them and can look different than they do on the color chip. Check out your samples throughout the day until you’re comfortable with your choice.
- Looking for color inspiration? You can find our color-scheme inspiration and tips for picking paint palettes here. Ranging from neutrals to darks, our color palette has something for everyone. Bonus! You can feel confident indulging in the dark, bold colors with our SpectraShield™ technology; it will protect your home from the effects of heat distortion.
- Lastly, make sure to use our Home Designer 2.0. We’ve made it easy to design and visualize your remodeling or new construction projects.