Do you want to add the warm look of cedar shingles to your home but don’t want the hassle that comes along with wood? Our Perfection Shingles have got you covered! The same rustic charm as cedar shingles with none of the maintenance. But how will you incorporate on your home?
5 Tips For Adding Perfection Shingles™ to Your Home
- Choosing shingles in a contrasting color will give your home major curb appeal by making it stand out in the neighborhood. Explore the possibilities here
- Reflect on the warmth of cedar shingles when choosing your color; we are partial to our Spice & Mahogany
- Let’s not forget the texture aspect of our Perfection Shingles. Don’t be afraid of incorporating shingles with other existing materials, be it vinyl, wood, or even brick. Mixing different textures will show your architectural flair!
- If your home is placed on a large yard, shingle-style homes call for attention-grabbing color. We suggest choosing darker neutrals such as our Canvas, Dusk or Suede. These colors will work well with your surroundings.
- Last but not least, think of adding trims in contrasting colors such as a white to bring it all to life.
Click here for further inspiration with our 6 Tips for Color Selection