When you drive home at night and pull into the driveway, are you satisfied with how it looks? If not, it may be time to start thinking of that home renovation project that you have been procrastinating. After all, the exterior of your home is the first thing that people will notice and siding will have the biggest impact on increasing your home’s curb appeal. So let’s take a look at where to get started!
Here are a few tips to get your project off the ground
- Get Inspired! Take a walk around your neighbourhood to see what catches your eye.
- Create an Ideabook on Houzz! A Houzz ideabook is a place where you can store ideas and build dreams. It’s where you save your favorite home design photos and product shots, notes, PDFs and other details of your home project.
- Use our Home Designer 2.0! Upload a picture of your home and try different siding profiles and colors. Even choose your trim, accent, roof and window shutters for a complete look!
- Call your local exterior siding pros! Their schedules can fill up quickly, so make sure to plan accordingly!
- Hire a professional you trust! Check references/professional memberships; even check current or previous job sites.
- Long-term-maintenance, energy-loss, and repair expenses can add up quickly. Take them into consideration when making your siding decision! Check out KP’s commitment to Research & Development.
Follow these tips and when you’re pulling into the driveway at the end of the day, you will be satisfied with your home’s transformation!